Schizophrenia cannot be cured by general psychiatrists because they are not able to help their patients. Schizophrenia symptoms and schizophrenia facts can be understood with the help of schizophrenia animated video. These videos are highly beneficial in providing useful information about the problem.
• The unconscious mind produces dreams and works like a natural doctor. Our unconscious mind helps everyone acquire consciousness, and lost their mind completely.
• Schizophrenia is a mental disorder which is characterized by disintegration of thought processes and of emotional responsiveness. It manifests itself auditory hallucinations, paranoid, disorganized speech and thinking. This problem is a significant social or occupational dysfunction.
• Schizophrenia symptoms occur in young adulthood. The early or late diagnosis of the problem depends on the observed behavior and on the reported experiences.
• Its contributory factors are genetics, psychological or social. No single organic cause of this problem has been found so far. This disorder is also known as multiple personality disorder or split personality.
• Anti psychotic medication is used for the treatment. Some other types of treatments are also used in this such as psychotherapy, vocational and social rehabilitation etc.
• In some serious cases where the risk increases for self and others, hospitalization is necessary. Now a days better treatment is available and this make the stay in the hospital shorter then it were before.
• This disorder mainly affects cognition. It also contributes to chronic problems with behavior and emotion.
• People with schizophrenia
may suffer from major depression and anxiety disorders. Such people also suffers from other problems like long term unemployment, poverty etc.
• This disorder causes some physical health problems. Affected patients may also commit suicide. The average life expectancy of such patients is 12 to 15 years.
• The affected person may experience hallucinations, delusions, disorganized thinking and speech. Loss of motivation, sloppiness of dress and hygiene are common factors of schizophrenia.
• Schizophrenia also exhibit some positive and negative symptoms like in positive symptoms such patients generally respond well to medication and the negative symptoms are deficits of normal emotional responses or other thought processes.
• Genetic and environmental factors play important role in the development of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia
is a chronic situation that causes decreased life expectancy. This disorder is a major cause of disability.
• Smoking habit is also found very common in patients who are suffering from schizophrenia.
Many patients of schizophrenia start their psychotherapy but don’t continue it because of their dreaming problem. If support from family members and friends is obtained then it helps to overcome from the problem soon. More information about the Schizophrenic symptoms and schizophrenic facts can be gathered with the help of schizophrenic video. It’s an informative and entertaining method of getting information.
For more information related to this please visit : schizophrenia animated video
, schizophrenia symptoms
, schizophrenia facts
and medical animation